OSH and Fire Protection for Civil Service
This area is very important and is determined by applicable legislation that determines the obligations of employers towards employees.
An important factor is constant looking for risks on workplaces of civil services, mainly with employees of plantscape maintenance, who work with machinery and chemicals, staff training, etc. Here most commonly occur causes of work accidents and occupational diseases. Important is also the emergency preparedness in connection with fire protection, where it is needed to ensure all legal and statutory obligations.
Our company EXTÉRIA provides these services professionally and expertly to more than a hundred of different types of state and local governments across the Czech Republic.
The list of responsibilities of civil services for the area of OSH
- You have to have processed and updated OSH documentation
- You have to carry out regular checks of OHS in the offices with looking for the risks
- You have to perform job categorization for employees and update it
- You have to have a list of risks for state and local governments
- You have to provide medical examinations of the employees
- You have to ensure safety and health protection during work for each employee
- You have to regularly train your employees on OSH issues, even those with part time job
- You have to make your new employee, even the one with part time job, familiar with the legislation, OSH and fire protection
- You have to record and report work injuries, their causes and compensations
- You have to constantly look for dangerous factors in working environment
- You have to ensure that the employee doesn’t perform prohibited work
- You have to have proof of compliance with technical and safety conditions
- You have to provide personal protective equipment
- You have to have a list of work prohibited for pregnant women and young people
- You have to control compliance with overtime limits
- You have to adhere to the terms of technical prevention, revision and control of technical equipment and machinery
The list of responsibilities in civil services for the area of Fire Protection
- You have to include your activities into the category of fire danger
- You have to have and regularly update the documentation of fire protection
- You have to have fire book
- You have to have prepared emergency guideline
- You have to perform preventive fire inspections
- You have to have an overview and revision of fire protection equipment
Among risk factors in civil services could be
- slipping, sprain or falling – floors, stairs etc. are maintained according to the requirements of the relevant provisions of laws and standards
- company vehicles, training of drivers, officers and subsequent traffic accidents and procedures for their solutions
- splashes of chemicals during their handling, burns of limbs, eyes (gasoline, paint thinners, etc.)
- frequent accidents during the use of small agricultural machinery (hedge trimmers, lawn mowers, etc.)
Our company EXTÉRIA will based on the contract provide you complete outsourcing of services in the field of occupational safety and health and fire protection in civil services that will cover all legal requirements.
What is the price of OSH and Fire Protection for civil services?
Our complex annual services including representation during the inspections (OSH and fire protection) cost from only 522 CZK/month. Due to the large amount of civil services we can have a very competitive prices on the market in the Czech Republic.